Friday, December 2, 2011

ITS DECEMBER!!!! Christmas time!!!

Well, I don't know about every where else, but Georgia sure has me stumped. Its still not cold!!! Its December 2nd and its not even bundle up weather yet! I'm so disappointed! My sweater dresses must be worn! So while I'm wishing for this........
I'm still hanging out in t shirts and flip flops until the sun goes down.
Oh well!

December is by far the most busy time of the year with 3 kids.
FOR REAL!
Its insane! I got most of my shopping done on Black Friday (wahoo!) but I do still have some spoiling to work on :) Did any of you ladies go Black Friday shopping? I sat in line at Belk from 10 PM until they opened at 3 am. Crazy, I know. But it was fun! 

We're having our first Christmas dinner of the month next weekend with my oldest best friend. Pretty excited about finally having some adult conversation after a month of being stuck at home with 3 kids!

Maybe its just the Christmas spirit rubbing off on me, but I seriously have no complaints in life at the moment! Oh oh, I take that back. Anyone use Opinion Outpost? I do surveys there and use the rewards for Amazon codes. Its how I've went 8 months now without ever buying a pack of diapers! Pretty good deal! Well I've been saving since the beginning of November so I could get some Cyber Monday deals. I was pretty excited at how much I was going to snag without paying anything, when I went to cashout. There, to my surprise, I discovered their Amazon code request page was down! WTF?!? Bummer!
So here I am, a week later, with LOTS of amazon codes.... and no way to get them!
I'll seriously have over $100 by the time they get it fixed (assuming it takes as long as they said-1 week!) and  let me tell you, that digital money is burning a hole in my pocket lol. I'm ready to shop and get the stuff!

Well, thats all for tonight.
Trying to get back into the swing of things but there just hasn't been much time lately!
Maybe when I start sleeping again I'll be inspired!
But the newborn isn't having that right now!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, it's so cute!! You have a new reader:)

    ReplyDelete