Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nearing the 6 month mark...

    So next week will be six months since I had my 3rd c-section. I'm really proud of how far I've come, I was around 160 lbs when I was discharged from the hospital and now I stay in the low 120 range. I went from a 10/12 to a 4/5. I haven't had any slip ups at all, even without Phentermine, and there hasnt even been any pounds that I gained back. I'm finally back down to a 26 inch waist line and my thighs are almost down to 20 inches which is the most exciting thing for me.

I would like to tell all of the ladies who follow this blog and write me on FB with their own updates, that I'm so proud of you and for you! Even if you feel like you have a long way to go, dont go back. The road back is quick and eay but its a dead end once you get there. Get healthy and happy while youre still young. If I can give birth to three babies in three years, all by c section and can still improve my body, so can you. If you knew you would only have one car your entire life you would do everything in your power to maintain it and make it last. So treat your body like you would that car!

Even at my goal, im going to continue working on becoming healthier every day. If I can make the time so can you. So stop making excuses and get up and change it.


No comments:

Post a Comment