Friday, April 8, 2011

Hair.... a tribute? A log...? Progression? hmmm.

My hair and I have a love/hate relationship.
I love it, but I hate dealing with it.
Everyone ELSE loves it short, I hate it.
I LOVE it long, but hate waiting on it to get there.
Three pregnancies have been tough on my hair.
Probably harder on it than my body.
I chopped off my waist length hair in '08...
and I've been wishing it back ever since.
Here's the long journey,
starting with before I ever cut it, and then...the cut (boo!)

So pretty, so healthy.... and ugh... check out my BOD! =]

BOO THIS!
early '08


^^^^ April 2009

^^^ May 09

Finally, a little progression!
This was in the summer of 2010...



and now here we are almost in summer of 2011....and not much is happening. Which is sad.
I intentionally wore the same shirt to do a one year side by side. =/


I NEED MY LONG HAIR BACK!
ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment