Monday, January 2, 2012

Its gross, you don't want to hear it....

but if you're a female taking Phentermine you more than likely know exactly what I'm talking about!

Yep, still constipated. I'm not very "regular" even without phen, but its not much of an issue usually. Not to mention, my stomach hurts this time around. I have those horrible PMS like cramps that won't let up. I also look pregnant, like at least 5 months ha. I'm not bloated anywhere else thankfully since I've been drinking over half my weight in water but I have a little HARD round belly. I would be in a bit of a panic had I not heard from so many that its normal. I'm really hoping the Align kicks in soon though, as well as all the fiber I've been eating. If not, its on to the supplements I suppose.

I'm going to put my scale in the closet today  & keep it there until Wednesday so I can resist the temptation of stepping on it several times a day. I have noticed LOTS of "bouncing around" during the day. I guess that has a lot to do with the Phen diet and the water I'm drinking. So when I do weigh myself I'm going to make sure I never report it here unless its the AM weight because I've always been told that what you weigh first thing in the morning is your true weight without all the yucky junk you carry around in your body every day. It'll be pretty cool to see the difference in the number once I can get back to a "regular disposing" routine lol.

With that said, here's the morning's weight and measurements as well....

Beginning weight: 152    Current weight: 140
Hips: 41 in.
Bust: 36.5 in.
Waist: 31.5 in.
Thighs: 25.2 in.

Now there are my  "to-date" measurements, but I'm not going to be obsessive about checking those.
Like I said, my measurements aren't a big deal for me. I don't mind my huge hips and my waist is pretty small. I would LOVE for my chest to shrink some but its okay if it doesn't.
Now my thighs, that's kind of a different story.
I MIGHT measure those a lot haha. I hate them! I've always had a nice little thigh gap and now they're just completely smooshed together all the time! Hate that! They're the reason (along with my now ROUND butt) that my jeans don't fit!!!
So my thighs and my soft 3x c-section belly are my focal points and thats what I'll be watching the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment