Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 2 weigh in with photo update and measurements

I explained my dread over this weeks weigh in last entry, but for those of you who didn't catch it, despite all of my water drinking, I'm pretty bloated this week thanks to it being that wonderful time of the month.
I was hoping maybe it would be over by weigh in but I had no such luck.
Oh well.
I still won't do another weigh in until next Thursday but hopefully I'll see better results then, though I'm not putting myself down for this week because as long as I'm still losing, I don't care what the number is!
I know last week was only so awesome because of the water weight being flushed out of me anyway.

I've done my 20-45 mins of INTENSE cardio every night since last Thursday, with the exception of Saturday and Sunday, but both of those days I did a little bit of toning instead.
I've also obviously continued to chug the water and I'm getting a big breakfast in finally (eggs every day with no salt, just some cheese and pepper) as well as a bowl of high fiber cereal with low fat milk).
I still haven't had any soda, I actually tried to have one and my mouth just completely rejected it lol.

Here's this morning's updated pictures:



Not any huge noticeable changes, except my thighs are DEFINITELY getting smaller, which I'm very very very happy about!!

Now measurements: 

Beginning measurements                 
Hips: 41 in.                                          
Bust: 36.5 in.
Waist: 31.5 in.
Thighs: 25.2 in.


Current measurements:
Hips: 39.5 in.                                          
Bust: 36.5 in. (no change)
Waist: 30.2 in.
Thighs: 24 in.



Weight:

Beginning weight: 152   Current weight: 136
Total weight loss after 2 weeks: 16 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment